There are two levels of annual subscription fee for full BVDA members:
- £45 - for one calendar year* of BVDA membership
- £135 - for one year membership plus subscription to the Journal of Veterinary Dentistry (JVD)
Other Categories of membership are:
- £155 - For a practice membership
- £30 - Young Graduates (vets/ nurses/ dentists) for their first two years
- £110 - Young Graduates (vets/ nurses/ dentists) for their first two years - with JVD
- £155 - for overseas membership
- £135 - Associate membership with JVD
- £45 - Associate membership without JVD
- Free - Clinical Year vet students and OCN course nurses (while on the course)
Membership subscription fees are due in advance on 1st January each year and should be paid by 31st January. Membership will lapse if fees remain unpaid by 31st March. Lapsed members may rejoin at any time by paying the membership subscription fee.
When membership lapses, a member becomes an BVDA contact and will still receive email notifications unless they have opted out of receiving messages from BVDA.
*Subscriptions normally run from 1st January to 31st December, i.e. one calendar year. Those who join between October and December will be subscribed for the following year and will start receiving JVD for that year. The first issue is normally published in March and distributed in April.